We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you: use our Site, communicate with us, make a purchase, use our services, provide us information, engage or connect with us through one of our social media pages, update or add information to your account, chat with a customer support specialist, or when you otherwise correspond with us.
In addition, we also automatically collect personal information about you in connection with your usage of our Site, including from third party marketers and e-commerce platforms that monitor usage of our Site.
For more information about the types of your personal information we may use, see the descriptions below.
Types of Personal Information We Collect
We may collect and use the following types of personal information in connection with your use of our Site or Products and Services:
- Personal contact details, such as name, mailing addresses, phone numbers, and personal email addresses
- Device/browser type or identification
- Your IP address, your browsing history, and your page views
Some of your personal information, such as a way to identify you, is necessary to enter into our Terms and Conditions or other agreement we have with you. The provision of all other personal information is voluntary but may be necessary in order to use our Products and Services, such as registering or receiving support and customer service through customer support chat.
In general, your personal information may be used for the following purposes:
In connection with our Site or the provision of Services and Products to you, which may include the following:
- Managing and fulfilling your orders
- To register you to receive emails or other information or materials you request
- To create, maintain, customize and secure your account with us.
- Payment processing and account management
- Providing customer support and responding to your questions or comments
In connection with our services, we may share your personal information with the following types of recipients:
Our service providers, who we engage to help us run our business and perform the Services, including:
- Software and Information Technology service providers we use to manage and process your information (e.g. Paystack – our payment processing software)
- Software and Information Technology providers we use to communicate with you Marketing and Advertising providers we use to assist us in providing personalized advertising
- Ecommerce platforms that assist us with processing your orders
- Shipping providers for purposes of shipping products you have ordered
- Internally, among different departments and with our investors and trusted advisors
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com.